Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Me?

So what would I play?

A well-known fact about me is that I like playing a healer. A perhaps less known fact is that I like jumping, climbing stuff and making fuzzy and scaly friends. Fortunately, you can do all that without too much extra efforts with the skill maze system.

Without further ado, here's Hexedian Medical Ninja (Stolen Directly From Naruto, Yes)

Medical Ninja : Healing, Acrobatics, Animal Taming
Protection, Dodge, Holy, Leadership, Mounting, Archery

This setting is pretty good, I think. Healing and Archery allow a person to be efficient without getting too close to the fight, while Dodge, Protection and Acrobatics will help staying alive if the fight gets too close to the healer. I can also apparently learn Dancing (From Dodge, Acrobatics and Mounting) and Music (From Holy, Leadership and Animal Taming), so I would have my hands full for a pretty long time.

This build doesn't include any trade skill, unfortunately, so I can't have any fun with my hobbies.

Hobbyist : Alchemy, Engineering, Golem Crafting
Chemistry, Herbalism, Sorcery, Enchanting, Smithing, Arcane Lore

I like stuff that blows up, so I picked potions and explosives (Stopping just short of taking Demolition). I'd really like to make a few golem, and the sorcery part is just so I can be useful in an adventuring party.

It's so easy and fun to make new classes, I have to stop before I bore people any further. Perhaps someone else could share class ideas too?

No comments: